"Nothing has melded significant refinements within a grander scheme of things"
"iPhone of Android World Back with ‘Lighting’ Superpowers"
"Myriad hues of a monochrome marvel"
"A unique, powerful phone which puts user experience at the forefront. "
Phone (2)Come to the bright side
Uniquely designed Nothing OS 2.0
New Glyph Interface
50 MP dual rear camera + 32 MP front camera
6.7” flexible LTPO AMOLED display
Snapdragon® 8+ Gen 1
Come to the bright side
Refer to individual Glyph segments for key information and progress tracking. Use the lights as a countdown timer, a battery metre indicator, a volume checker and your very own portable ring light. Genius.
Essential Glyph Notifications
Put your phone down
New Essential Glyph Notifications lets you focus whilst still being available to those who matter most. When selected contacts or apps send you a notification, a light will shine persistently until you’ve opened it. Everything else can wait.
Put a ring on it
The stage is yours. Tap each pad to trigger a different light and sound combination. Once you’ve found your rhythm, press record and create your very own Glyph Ringtones.
More living, less digging
We’ve reimagined home and lock screen utility so you can shortcut to apps without getting distracted. Customise everything from app labels and grid design to widget size and colour themes. Now with new folder layouts and illustrated covers.
Your phone, your way. For a faster, more intuitive experience.
Live outside your apps
Access information from apps like Weather and Nothing X directly from your home screen. Now with swipeable views for more levels of detail. Create widgets for your Quick Settings functions for added convenience. Or save the need to unlock your phone by adding key widgets to your lock screen too.
Ready for anything
Get the perfect shot with Advanced HDR. Now with 3 times more data, Advanced HDR captures 8 frames with different levels of exposure in the RAW domain. Selects the best details in each frame and fuses a final image that captures the most true-to-life result. Works with Night Mode to reduce noise and deliver clear-as-day shots at any hour.
The camera loves you
For picture-perfect portraits, we gave the front camera a bigger 32 MP sensor, which is two times more than Phone (1). Brings every colour, hue and expression to life. You in your best light.
Dual rear camera
Tuned to perfection
We upgraded the 50 MP main + 50 MP ultra-wide camera with smart tuning effects to make Phone (2) a front-runner. Including a new Motion Capture 2.0 algorithm, which uses AI technology to accurately detect moving subjects in real-time. And 2X Super-Res Zoom that can preserve any scene’s finest details.
Always ready, always steady
Clear as crystal, steady as a rock. Create moving masterpieces in 4K 60fps on the main rear camera. For high-action scenes, turn on Action Mode. Works alongside in-built dual stabilisation for sensationally smooth results when you’re on the move. Or make yourself the star and film front-on in 1080P at 60fps.
An eye for detail
Enhancing an icon.
With its gently curved pillowed glass back, sleek thin midframe, higher-resolution textures and refined components, Phone (2) is our proudest design story so far. Look closer and you’ll see what we mean.
A power move
Choosing the brain behind Phone (2) was a no-brainer.
With the Snapdragon® 8+ Gen 1 chipset, Phone (2) boasts an 80% improvement on performance over its predecessor. Now with rapid speed, the best in-house heat management, advanced camera capabilities. And so much more.
Energy efficient display
Now bigger and brighter, Phone (2) has a 6.7” flexible LTPO AMOLED display with 1600 nits peak pixel brightness. Brilliant. With LTPO, Phone (2) can intuitively adapt its 120 Hz refresh rate to preserve power when you're not on your phone. A killer display that doesn’t murder battery life.
A battery that keeps going
On and on and on and on
Get more power, faster.
At 4,700 mAh, Phone (2) houses our longest lasting battery yet. Charge fully in just 55 minutes. Compatible with 15W Qi wireless charging. Phone (2) also doubles as a 5W wireless charger so you can power accessories like Ear (2) on-the-go.
Across the board
- 100% recycled aluminium mid-frame
- 100% recycled tin on 9 circuit boards
- 100% recycled copper foil on the main circuit board
- Over 90% recycled steel on all 28 steel stamping parts
- 80% of the plastic parts are sustainably sourced
More phone, less impact
- Carbon footprint = 53.45 kg
- 8.6% reduction compared to our first smartphone
- A significant step given the overall boost in performance
100% plastic free
- Entirely plastic-free packaging
- 60% of the paper included comes from recycled sources
- A progressive, yet premium unboxing experience
6.7” flexible LTPO AMOLED display
Corning® Gorilla® Glass
HDR10+ & SGS Low Blue Light
10-bit colour depth
2412x1080 pixel resolution at 394 ppi
1,000,000:1 contrast ratio
Brightness: Outdoor fullscreen brightness: 1000 nits; HDR peak pixel brightness: 1600 nits
1Hz - 120Hz adaptive refresh rate
240Hz touch sampling rate
Haptic touch motor
8GB RAM + 128GB memory
12GB RAM + 256GB memory
12GB RAM + 512GB memory
Height: 162.1 mm
Width: 76.4 mm
Depth: 8.6 mm
Weight: 201.2 g
Nothing Phone (2)
Nothing Cable (c-c)
Safety information and warranty card
Screen protector (pre-applied)
SIM tray ejector
Unlock Phone (2) using fingerprint or facial recognition.
Works with face coverings.
4700 mAh battery size
45W PPS (3.3~20V/2.25A) wired charging: full charge in 55 mins
15W Qi wireless charging with dual charging support: full charge in 130 mins
5W reverse charging
Only use with chargers compatible with PPS/PD3.0/PD2.0/QC4.0/QC3.0/QC2.0 /DCP/SDP/CDP
3 years of Android updates
4 years of security patches every 2 months
Qualcomm® Snapdragon®™ 8+ Gen 1
4nm TSMC process
1x X2 Prime3.0GHz 3xA710 2.5GHz 4xA510 1.8GHz
Adreno 730 GPU
2nd Gen HTP V69 4xHVX processor
3 high definition mics
Dual stereo speakers
33 individually addressable zones
10 new ringtones and notification sounds
10 classic Phone (1) ringtones and notifications in Phone (2)'s voice
Flip to Glyph
Google assistant feedback
Reverse charging Glyph
In-display Fingerprint Sensor
Front and Rear Ambient Light Sensor
Sony IMX890 sensor
1/1.56” sensor size
1 μm pixel size
Focal length: 24 mm
OIS and EIS image stabilisation
Motion Capture 2.0
AI scene detection
Panorama Night Mode
Samsung JN1 sensor
1/2.76” sensor size
EIS image stabilisation
114° field of view
Macro (4 cm)
4K recording at 60 fps
1080p recording at 30 or 60 fps
Live HDR at 4K30 fps
Night Mode (1080p at 30 fps)
OIS and EIS image stabilisation
Time Lapse (4K)
Sony IMX615 sensor
1/2.74” sensor size
1080p video recording at 60 fps
Live HDR at 1080p at 30fps
Gigabit LTE with 4x4 MIMO
Gigabit 5G dual mode (NSA & SA) with 4x4 MIMO
5G NR*: n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n25, n28, n30, n38, n40, n41, n66, n71, n75, n77, n78
4G LTE (FDD): B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B12, B17, B18, B19, B20, B25, B26, B28, B30, B32, B66, B71
4G LTE (TDD): B34, B38, B39, B40, B41, B42, B48
3G UMTS: B1,2,4,5,6,8,19
2G GSM: GSM 850,900,DCS,PCS
Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 6, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2.4G/5G dual-band, 2x2 MIMO and MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
NFC enabled with Google Pay support
GPS : L1+L5 dual-band ,A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC,and SBAS.
*5G connectivity may vary based on regional availability and local operator support.
Audio Supported Formats
Playback: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, WAV,
FLAC, APE, OGG, MID, M4A, IMY, AC3, EAC3, EAC3-JOC, AC4
Recording: WAV, AAC, AMR
Video Supported Formats
Playback: MKV, MOV, MP4, H.265 (HEVC), AVI, WMV, TS, 3GP, FLV,WEBM
Image Supported Formats
Playback: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, WEB, HEIF, HEIC, DNG
Output: JPEG, DNG
100% recycled aluminium mid-frame, buttons, and sim tray tip
80% of plastic parts are made with recycled and bio-based materials
100% recycled tin used on 9 circuit boards
100% recycled copper foils for main board
Over 90% recycled steel for all 28 steel stamping parts
Zero landfill manufacturing - no waste from assembling process ends up in landfill
100% renewable energy manufacturing - The final assembly plant and the recycled aluminium production plant use 100% renewable energy
FSC MIX certified (The Forest Stewardship Council)
Over 60% recycled fibre
1. The weight of phone (2) is 201.2g, and the weight of the screen protector may add an additional 1.8g. the size and weight of the phone may vary according to configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method.
2. Due to space taken up by the system file (including android system and pre-installed apps), the available memory capacity is less than this value. storage capacity varies based on software versions, and may vary from device to device.
3. Photo and video pixels of different camera and shooting modes may vary according to the specific situation.
4. The typical battery capacity is 4,700mah and actual performance may vary. the battery is not removable.
5. All product pictures and content are for illustrative purposes only. the actual results (including but not limited to appearance, colour and size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, ui, and picture) may vary.
6. Figures provided are theoretical, obtained under a controlled test environment and provided by the supplier or the nothing laboratory. actual performance may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors.
7. Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate information on product information, specifications, and product characteristics, nothing may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information; in the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given.